Esher Place Appeal Update
The Appeals for the 6 planning applications at Esher Place are being considered by the Planning Inspector.
- Application Reference: 2020/0437 – Appeal Reference: APP/K3605/W/21/3275789
- Application Reference: 2020/0438 – Appeal Reference: APP/K3605/W/21/3275803
- Application Reference: 2020/0439 – Appeal Reference: APP/K3605/W/21/3275808
- Application Reference: 2020/0440 – Appeal Reference: APP/K3605/W/21/3275811
- Application Reference: 2020/0567 – Appeal Reference: APP/K3605/Y/21/3275801
- Application Reference: 2020/0568 – Appeal Reference: APP/K3605/Y/21/3275807
The main appeals are being determined via the “Written Reps” procedure, ie without meetings, but there is an Informal Hearing on Tuesday 15th March at 10am via Zoom to discuss matters of Affordable Housing and Financial Viability. These are the only issues being considered at the Hearing and there will be no opportunity to discuss or ask questions on any other matters.
A link to join the hearing will be made available on www.elmbridge.gov.uk/planning after 9am on the day of
If you want to find out more about the campaign to save Esher Place then please view http://saveesherplace.org/ and sign up for their newsletter.