Engaging The Council And Other Organisations

If you see problems around the borough which need to be sorted then you can report these online to Elmbridge Borough Council, Surrey County Council or the relevant utility companies. Here are the details.

Elmbridge BC / Surrey CC

Many issues can be reported on the Elmbridge website page Your Streets (in some cases this will link you to the relevant Surrey County Council page):

  • Street issues eg fly-tipping, street cleaning, dog fouling, graffiti
  • Littering, including overflowing public bins
  • Public toilet issues
  • Street name plate damage
  • Road issues – lighting, uneven paving, potholes
  • Anti-social behaviour
  • Abandoned vehicles

Elmbridge Your Streets

Missed bin collections can be reported at: Missed Bins

Noise problems can be reported at: Report Noise

To receive email alerts to planning applications within 500m, sign up to the Elmbridge planning alerts system: Planning Alerts

Road/Pavement/Highways issues and Social Care/Education issues can be reported on the Surrey CC Report it Online service: Report It Online

To raise a petition, for example to improve a road crossing use the Surrey CC petitions systems: Have Your Say

For other Council related issues, you can use the contact us form: Elmbridge Contact Us

PA housing

Issues for PA Housing, which manages many properties in Elmbridge, can be reported to 0300 123 2221 or via email: see PA Housing complaints

Thames Water

Report a water or sewage leak: Water Leak.

If you think a leak is waste water or sewage, then call 0800 316 9800.


If you suspect a gas leak then immediately call the Gas Emergency Services number 0800 111 999 (open 24/7). Open doors/windows and turn off the gas at the mains tap. DON’T turn any power/light switches on or off; DON’T light any sort of flame; and DON’T use any appliances that could cause a spark.